The Entrepreneur Center @ MDA Presents 2017 Spring Webinar Series
Jackson, Mississippi — March 22, 2017 — The Entrepreneur Center @ MDA will kick off its spring 2017 webinar series Tuesday, April 4 at noon.
“Mississippi’s entrepreneurs are key drivers of the state’s economy. MDA is committed to assisting entrepreneurs as they grow and prosper thereby strengthening local communities,” said MDA Executive Director Glenn McCullough, Jr.
The first webinar, “Branding – Raising Brand Awareness,” will be presented by Darren Schwindaman with Jackson-based advertising agency Creative Distillery.
“The Entrepreneur Center’s upcoming webinar series will assist the state’s budding and existing entrepreneurs in boosting their business profiles in communities throughout the state,” said Entrepreneur Center Director Joe Donovan. “We encourage all interested entrepreneurs to make plans to participate in these enlightening webinar sessions.”
The series’ six webinars will take place on Tuesdays at noon and last approximately 50 minutes. The schedule is:
- April 4 – Branding – Raising Brand Awareness (Darren Schwindaman, Creative Distillery)
- April 11 – Customer Acquisition (Brit Fitzgerald, Consultant)
- April 18 – Financing (George Broadstreet and panel)
- April 25 – Business Modeling (Joe Donovan, The Entrepreneur Center @ MDA)
- May 2 – Minority Certification (Derek Finley, Minority and Small Business Development Division, MDA)
- May 9 – Social Media (Tim Mask; Maris, West & Baker)