The Entrepreneur Center @ MDA 2018 Webinar Series to help Boost Entrepreneurs’ Business Profiles in Mississippi
Jackson, Mississippi — September 4, 2018 — The Entrepreneur Center @ Mississippi Development Authority’s 2018 Fall Webinar Series kicks off at noon on Tuesday, September 11 with “Brand & Social Media Marketing” presented by Mississippi College marketing professor John Brandon.
“Mississippi is quickly becoming known around the country as the place where entrepreneurs can achieve their goals,” said MDA Executive Director Glenn McCullough, Jr. “The 2018 webinar series is a valuable resource for emerging as well as established entrepreneurs in Mississippi to gain useful knowledge from experts covering a variety of topics relating to entrepreneurism.”
The webinar series is designed to help both aspiring and existing entrepreneurs boost their business profile in communities around the state. The webinars are presented in partnership with the University of Mississippi’s McLean Institute for Public Service and Community Engagement.
The 2018 Fall Webinar Series schedule with registration links is as follows:
- Sept. 11 Brand & Social Media Marketing – John Brandon, Mississippi College
- Sept. 25 Essentials of Advertising – Darren Schwindaman, Creative Distillery
- Oct 9 Legal Matters: IP, Copyright & Patents – Jeremy Smith, Bradley Arant
- Oct. 23 Attracting Investment in Your Business – Dean Didato, InnovaMemphis
- Nov. 6 Business Model Canvas – Michael Harris, The Entrepreneur Center