Free Mississippi Entrepreneurs’ Webinar Series Kicks Off March 13
Jackson, Mississippi — March 6, 2018 — A free webinar series designed to help aspiring and existing entrepreneurs boost their business profile kicks off Tuesday, March 13 at noon.
The Entrepreneur Center @ Mississippi Development Authority’s 2018 Spring Webinar Series’ March 13 webinar highlights MDA’s Minority Business Certification program. Derek Finley with MDA’s Minority and Small Business Development Division is the featured presenter.
The complete schedule for the 2018 Spring Webinar Series is:
- March 13 – Minority Certification – Derek Finley, MDA
- March 27 – Mississippi’s Planning & Development Districts – Dewayne Perkins
- April 10 – Financing Your Small Business – Eleni Sanford, Trustmark Bank
- April 24 – Selling is Everything – Michael Harris, The Entrepreneur Center @ MDA
- May 8 – Social Media Success – Dr. James Barnes, Mississippi State University
- May 22 – An Entrepreneur’s Story – Ray Horne, Mississippi Cold Drip
“The webinar series presented by MDA’s Entrepreneur Center is a cost-effective educational and networking tool,” MDA Executive Director Glenn McCullough, Jr. said. “The series is one way MDA strives to provide support to Mississippi’s growing community of entrepreneurs and small businesses.”
The webinars are presented in partnership with the University of Mississippi’s McLean Institute for Public Service and Community Engagement. To register for the March 13 webinar, please visit http://bit.ly/2FgBaJS. For more information, please contact Nash Nunnery at firstname.lastname@example.org.