Pump up the Power of Your Pitch!
Elevate your Elevator Story
From the 30 second Elevator Story to a 3 minute Site Selection “Shark Tank” Pitch, effective communication skills are essential in business and critical requirement for economic development success. As the economic development champion of your community you must master the Elevator Story to share the compelling value of your community. From the start this workshop will focus on differentiating your community, polishing your presentation skills and genuinely move your conversations from surface to substance. This high energy, engaging and often humorous workshop will capture your attention as you are actively involved in step-by-step workshops to craft your Elevator Story and your Site Selection “Shark Tank” Pitch. The skills learned in this workshop will increase your effectiveness as you engage Job Creators, Site Selections Consultants, EDO Boards, Community Leaders, Elected Officials and Target Industries.
The Pump Up the Power of Your Pitch! Training Workshop will provide the following :
- Develop an Elevator Story and 3 minute Site Selection “Shark Tank” Pitch
- Deploy tips to increase confidence, credibility and presentation polish
- Demonstrate new skills and receive coaching through a comfortable and confidential role-play where participants receive positive feedback and are encouraged to Pump Up the Power of Their Pitch!
- Think Like a Job Creator
- Commitment at Every Step
Carol Johnson is a proven sales expert and is the founder of Continuous Dialog, a professional consulting company specializing in economic development and leadership training. To learn more about Carol and Continuous Dialog please select the individual highlighted text.
Wednesday, September 16, 5-7 PM – Networking Reception at Hal and Mal’s in Jackson, MS.
* This will be a private event for registered participants only.
Thursday, September 17, 8:30 AM-4 PM – “Pump Up the Power of Your Pitch” with Carol Johnson at the Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership in Jackson, MS.
8:30 AM: Breakfast
9:00 – 4 PM – Seminar
*Lunch will be provided.
- Registration is limited to 18 people. Registration will be provided to first registered and PAID.
- Registration is $100 for MEDC Members and $150 for non-MEDC members.
- Registration will be cut-off once the 18 seats are filled. No holds.
- Registration includes Networking Reception, Thursday seminar with breakfast and lunch.