MEDC 2015 Summer Conference – Mississippi's Modern Economy
Download the Agenda here.
- Peter Ricchiuti, Assistant Dean, Tulane University’s A.B. Freeman School of Business
Understanding European Manufacturing Foreign Direct Investment Opportunities
- James Blair, Managing Director, Navigator Consulting LLC
- Dr. Ullrich Kämmerer, Partner, Rödl & Partner
- Florian Stamm, Partner, Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP
Concurrent Breakout Sessions
1.) Growing the Craft Beer Sector
- Mark Henderson, Owner, Lazy Magnolia Brewing Company
- Matthew McLaughlin, Counsel, Baker Donelson
- Chat Phillips, Project Manager, Mississippi Development Authority
2.) Is It a Dog
- Charlie Cheever, Managing Partner, Corsair Partners (photo pending)
- Jay McCarthy, CFO, Mississippi Development Authority
3.) Economic Gardening
- Tra Dubois, President, World Class Athletic Surfaces (photo pending)
- Garret Gray, President/CEO, Next Gear Solutions
- Wayne Wade, President, Bio Soil Enhancers, Inc.
4.) Chamber Speaker
- Jenny Nolen
Chamber Dinner— at Chateau Blessey
“Taste of the Coast” Experience Southern hospitality with a French flair – gourmet meals made from scratch in this historic beach front home. Four course meal. $50/person. Pre-paid registration by June 26 is required. No refunds.
Register for the Chamber Dinner here.
Register for MEDC’s 2015 Summer Conference here.